Meet Our Milan Family Dentistry Staff!
It Takes a Team Effort to Provide Compassionate, Quality Dentistry
At Milan Family Dentistry, we want you to be comfortable with us and the care you receive, whether you’re here with your child for pediatric dentistry or if you’re stopping by for denture repair. Either way, we’re happy to see you! Please take a moment to get to know the gentle dental team at Milan Family Dentistry.
Dentist: Brian T. Lee, DDS
- Doctor of Dental Surgery from the University of California, San Francisco
- Academy of Straight Wire and Functional Orthodontics Certification
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the Indiana Dental Association
- Vice President of the South Eastern Indiana Dental Society
Dentist: Dan Smith, DDS
- Doctor of Dental Surgery from The Ohio State University College of Dentistry
Our Full-time Hygienist: Cortney Meyers, RDH
- Bachelors Degree in Dental Hygiene from Indiana University
- Over 13 years of experience in dental hygiene
Our Office Manager: Jane Hammons
- Over 20 years of experience in dentistry
- Advanced training as our Scheduling Coordinator
- Advanced training as our Financial Coordinator
Our Expanded Function Dental Assistant: Candy Rutzel
- Certified Dental Assistant with Expanded Functions training
- Dental Radiology License
- Over 30 years of dental experience.
Our Restorative Dental Assistant: Kristy Ashdown
- Dental Assistant with over 20 years of experience in dentistry
Our Hygiene Assistant: Sally Schuerman
- Graduate of the Southeastern Indiana Dental Assisting Program
Our Friday Expanded Assistant: Ashlyn Meyer
- Graduate of the Institute of Dental Technology in Florence, KY
- Advanced training as an Expanded Function Dental Assistant
Ready to make an appointment, or have questions about our family dentistry? Contact us or schedule and appointment today!